- Introduction of real-world problem that businesses have to tackle nowadays
- How our AI-based video analytics platform (akaCam) can help solving these problems
- Main features of akaCAM
- Customer success stories
- Associate Professor: Long Tran-Thanh
- Deputy Head (Director of Research), dept. of Computer Science, Warwick, UK.
- Chief Scientific Officer of Actable AI
- Principal Data Scientist at FPT Software
In the recent years, video analytics platforms have become an efficient tool for businesses as they can be used to improve business operations and decision-making processes.
In this workshop, we introduce akaCAM, our powerful platform that allows businesses to extract insights from their video data that can be fed into their operation and decision-making processes to improve their performance. Our platform offers a range of features including object recognition, facial recognition, and motion detection, which can help businesses optimize their operations and improve customer experience.
From the technological perspective, akaCam uses advanced machine learning algorithms to analyse video data and extract insights. The platform is also highly scalable and computationally fast, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes.