EVENT : World AI Cannes Festival
If you have any concerns with how your personal data may be used, please contact the email address at the bottom of the page.
Our commitment with data collection:
- We respect your privacy and your choices regarding your personal data,
- We protect and secure our data storage and processing,
- We allow you to choose which email communication you wish to receive and we allow you to unsubscribe from all of our mailing lists at any given time,
- We allow you to view your stored data and easily practice your right to delete data by contacting the email address at the bottom of the page.
- We collect some of your data in order to offer you content that fits your expectations,
- We collaborate with trusted and reliable partners.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AS PART OF YOUR REGISTRATION FOR WAICF ?
As part of your conference and expo registration, we collect your personal data for a maximum of 3 years since your last consent. The use of your data is crucial for us in order to organize an event that is of the highest relevancy and accuracy for you. Although this data processing is mandatory as part of your participation in our event, you can request to erase your data from our database at any time by contacting the email address at the bottom of the page.
The data we collect when you register:
- Personal data: first name, last name, email address, company, job title, industry, department, phone number
- Data related to the event: discount codes, channel of communication, sources of your website visit…
We may also collect this data through other communication channels than the registration form on this website. Other channels may include your responses to event-related surveys or contact with our sales team. In these specific cases, your consent is also required.
The use of your Data
We collect your data when you register for our event in order to execute the organization of our event. Your data can also be used to deliver information to you. In addition, if you explicitly provide your consent, it can be used to send you information from our partners.
- Secure Data Storage
Your data is collected, stored, and managed securely through our trusted service providers (OVH, Hubspot, Eventmaker). We always intend to secure and protect the entire processing of your personal data with care.
- Communication and information about the event
We use your contact information to inform you about the current event, on which you are registered. We also send you information about upcoming editions of the event and/or about other relevant events organized by Corp Events. You may also receive other content that is of interest to you and relevant to your profile.
You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our communications.
- Deletion of your personal data
Your data is sorted carefully and deleted 3 years after the collection. You can, however, request a deletion of your data at any time by contacting the email address at the bottom of the page.
- Transmission of your data to third parties, with your consent
Your data may also be collected by third parties only with your consent.
- Physical event
- Digital or hybrid event
- Download of third-party content
THE DATA COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE HTTPS://WORLDAICANNES.COM/
- Offer personalized content to each visitor,
- Improve your browsing and navigation experience on our website,
- Follow statistical data on our web pages (with Google Analytics)
- What is a cookie
Cookies are small files containing a few lines of text. Websites create cookies in order to store and reuse data on your browser. This data mainly contains information about your browsing and is stored on your own device through the web browser that you use.
In order to offer you personalized content, we use identification cookies to give you access to downloadable content, such as our magazine page and/or our sponsorship packages.
These cookies are set up by third-party applications: Hubspot and Sarbacane.
These cookies are used to allow the proper configuration of this website and give you access to the main features of the site. We use it to store your choice about cookies.
- Your consent
You can accept or decline cookie collection at any time on this website, by clicking on the bottom of each page of this website. You can change your preferences at any time.
- Blocked Cookies
Cookies store data about your visit on a website. Some of this data might be used to identify a specific visitor. In order to protect your privacy, we let you choose to block these cookies easily on each page of this website.
In case you choose to block cookies, the following cookies are blocked:
- The analytics tracking cookies
- The tracking of your actions on the website.
- The sources of traffic (anonymous)
- Your choice about cookies is stored in a cookie record
REQUEST FOR ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your data, which you can exercise at any time.
You can send your request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org